Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

What this blog SHOULD HAVE been called.

Unfortunately some assholes beat us to it as we were trying to name this blog "2 Girls 1 Blog." If you don't understand the joke then apparently you don't use the internet. You are probably old. Anyway, the video that I am referring to (you must insert "cup" for the word "blog" incase you search) will go down in history as one of the most shocking and explicit videos of all time. Hopefully with this blog we can achieve the same notoriety. I certainly won't be going down with dignity or respect (that's what she said).

Seriously, do not actually watch 2 Girls 1 Cup. I will not be responsible for making you vomit. Please, for your own good. There is absolutely nothing nice or clean about it (that's what she said). Sorry, I should stop with that. It just happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment